Friday, April 22, 2016

Thinking About... April Book Challenge Day 22!


22. 22nd Book on the Shelf!

Hey everyone! So I counted 22 books on the shelf and this wonderful book was lucky #22! 
Trixy Belden: The Gatehouse Mystery. I read this book a long time ago and I remember really liking it! Unfortunately, this book looks pretty beat up; I think my dog chewed on it when he was a puppy. He was a very destructive young one :). 
My photography skills tonight (I am writing this post Thursday night) aren't too amazing, but hey it was late so the lighting wasn't the best :).




That concludes this post! Have a great Friday!!

"When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist. It's all a matter of perspective." -Harvey Mackay



2 comments:

  1. Trixie Belden is the best. ;D I'm currently trying to read all of the books in the series. :)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! I've really enjoyed the few that I've read :)!

      Delete