Saturday, April 16, 2016

Thinking About... April Book Challenge Day 16!


16. Books That Made You Cry

Hey everybody! Happy day 16! It's not any more special than any day (except it is Saturday!), but I felt like celebrating 16 days of posting (My sweet 16th post) :D!
Today's prompt is: books that made you cry. I don't usually cry while reading books, movies mostly make me cry. But there have been books that I've read that made me sad.
Here are a few of them:
1. Billy Bud
2. Andrea Carter and the Trouble with Treasure (when Mitch gets hurt)

I can't think of anymore books at the moment... It's pretty late as I am writing this lol :).

What books have made you sad or cried?
Well, that concludes the end of this post :)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. The Last Ride by Susan K. Marlow made me cry the hardest I have ever cried when reading a book, it was so sad!! (But good, too.) ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read The Last Ride!! But it's sad?!Ahhh! I will probably cry too :)! Tomorrow's post is actually about The Last Ride! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete