Hi everyone! I realized that there are so many good movies coming out soon. I wanted to share 5 films that I am most looking forward to for the rest of 2016 and 2017.
1. Rouge One: A Star Wars Story (Dec. 16, 2016) - "The Rebellion makes a risky move to steal the plans for the Death Star, setting up the epic saga to follow."
I love Star Wars as you all probably know, so I am so excited for this film. I will probably see this weekend!
2. Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) - "A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging superhero."
I am somewhat apprehensive of this film, because there has been so many Spider-Man film made in the past. I do love Spider-Man and I hope this film meets everyone's expectations.
3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) - "Set to the backdrop of Awesome Mixtape #2, 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' continues the team's adventures as they unravel the mystery of Peter Quill's true parentage."
I was a fan of the first Guardians of the Galaxy (I love Chris Pratt). So I am excited to hear that there is another one being released in 2017.
4. Power Rangers (2017) - "A group of high-school kids, who are infused with unique superpowers, harness their abilities in order to save the world."
I watched the trailer for this film and it looked really exciting. I think I watched a few power rangers episodes when I was younger, but I don't really remember :). This movie looks good though.
5. Beauty and the Beast (2017) - "An adaptation of the Disney fairy-tale about a monstrous prince and a young woman who fall in love."
I am very excited about this live action adaption of Disney's classic film! It looks really good!
There are quite a few more films that I am excited about, so I might make a second post!
Hope you all have a great Friday!