Monday, June 27, 2016

Thinking About... My Favoirte Things About Summer!

the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows:

Hello everyone! I'm so excited for summer, so I decided to write down some of my favorite things about summer.

"Going to bed in awe of everything. Open windows another night carrying the sounds of thick trees and crickets and distant coyote howls. Restlessness looms and distracts and dares us before we're ready. The stars burn above. Summer is close. Life is so wild and difficult and amazingly enchanting." Victoria Erickson






 My Favorite Things About Summer:


Reading on the beach in the sunshine... There's not much that's better than this!:
Reading interesting books - just read How to Live 24 Hours a Day by Arnold Bennett; it was super thought provoking.



End a perfect evening with friends and family by enjoying s'mores around an open fire. All you need to make this summer-camp treat are bamboo sticks, graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows.:
Roasting marshmallows - I just had my first s'more last week. I had forgotten how much I love roasting marshmallows (and eating them ;D).



 :
Cliff Jumping - I just went cliff jumping last week! It was freezing!



breakfast, camp fire, forest, camping, eating outdoors, adventure, smoke, chairs:
Camping - I LOVE CAMPING! I haven't gone yet, but I'm so excited! I'm not a hardcore camper, I like my pop-up trailer and a bathroom within walking distance :).



Perfect pineapple theme pool party. #ShareaCokeSweepstakes:
Fruit - This is the first summer that my family has bought fresh pineapple! My favorite summer fruits are watermelon and pineapple.



Image result for People Going to the Theater
Going to the movies - I don't go to the movies too often, but when I do it's so fun. I just recently watched The Shallows; it was terrifying :)!

What are your favorite things about summer?
Hope you enjoyed; and have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment