Monday, July 4, 2016

Thinking About... Happy Fourth of July 2016!



Hi everyone!
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

New trending GIF on Giphy. fourth of july july 4th. Follow Me CooliPhone6Case on Twitter Facebook Google Instagram LinkedIn Blogger Tumblr Youtube

Do you have any fun plans for the fourth? My grandparents are here so that is exciting. I'm looking forward to eating good food, dressing patriotically, and watching the fireworks with friends!

Pusheen 4th of July!:

Fourth of July Pug is ready!:

I hope you all have a fun, exciting, and wonderful holiday!!





2 comments:

  1. Happy Fourth of July, Shai!! How did your day go? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blessing! I had a wonderful 4th of July! Thanks for asking :). My grandparents came, so it was really nice to see them. Then at night, I went with some friends to see the fireworks display :).

      Delete