Monday, April 11, 2016

Thinking About... April Book Challenge Day 11!


11. Bookmark

Hey everyone! Its Monday! I'm trying to be positive :) lol! Today's prompt is Bookmark! So. on a regular basis I don't actually use an official "bookmark" which was made for that specific purpose :). I usually just grab whatever is near me at the moment, a paper towel, scrap of paper, pencil, hair band, etc... But I do have a few official bookmarks around so here is one that I found:


What kind of bookmarks do you use :)?
I hope you all have a great start of your week today!

"You know all those things you've always wanted to do? You should do them." - Pinterest


4 comments:

  1. Haha, yeah, I don't usually use bookmarks either! I do have several, but I rarely need one because most of the time I finish the book in one sitting and then there's no use for the bookmark :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I'm impressed! One sitting! I wish I could read a book that quickly :D

      Delete
  2. Oh that's an adorable bookmark! I didn't used to use them when reading, but now I'm a pretty faithful bookmark junkie... my favorites are my set of ones from The Hobbit :P

    I really enjoyed this post! It's great to see all of these bookish things about you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hobbit bookmarks sound amazing! I am glad you are enjoying these posts :D!

      Delete