Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thinking About... Open Spaces


So today I was interested in colorful furniture, and there were a few I liked on the internet ☺.
     The first three photos have brightly colored furniture pieces in them, and the rest of the photos I thought were pretty for some reason or another ☺

    So here we go...!



 
 
The blue chairs and table are crisp and bright ☺.
 
 
 
 

 
 
All the different colors of chairs make it look artistic☺.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love the openness of this room and how light it is. Minus the black chandelier which is not my favorite☺.
But I do like the tile flooring!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Once again I love the openness of the large windows☺. And I've always had a thing for hanging furniture, (the couch)☺.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The different elements in this room make it look so pretty. The large window, beautiful trees, and brick work add a lot! I'm not so fond of the bedding or black and white rug though.☺
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These last three have a nautical theme going on which I like.☺
They are all very light and airy.☺
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Large windows are the best!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This picture is very creative and pretty. It's a little too blue for me,
Though, I like how it looks like a ship.☺
 
 
 
 
Well, that's it for today. Hope you enjoyed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment