Saturday, April 5, 2014

Thinking About... Terrariums

                                              
So, for school, I'm going to write a process paper on terrariums. I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of terrariums, and a how-to video! Also, at the bottom of the page, there are a couple funny pictures from pintrest! I hope you enjoy!

    Here we go!




        
A simple succulent terrarium.

 





 
 
 
 

This one is a beach house inspired terrarium!




 
 
 
 
Another succulent terrarium in a fancy bowl.




 
 
 
 
 

It is Billbo Baggins' home!











For some reason this one reminded me of Christmas! I think it is the pinecone at the top! ☺










Here is a how to video on terrariums! I thought it was creative how they made the video, and it was short, which I liked!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Pintrest Pictures:
 
 Funny Pictures Of The Day – 64 Pics
I feel bad for the person who put up this fence. What were they thinking? ☺
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Steven Humour: Funny Pictures - 23 Pics
Lol! I love SpongeBob and Patrick! 
 
 
Funny
You Eat - You Go Home! Lol!
 
Funny Pictures Of The Day – 90 Pics
This is so true! I love it!
 
 
Humourous (no longer) a Church sign says it all - enough is enough, so "Would whoever is praying for #snow, please stop!"
Please stop☺
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed!
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment