Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Thinking About... Spring Photography!


Hey everybody! I just took some pictures and wanted to share them with you!









I hope you enjoyed! Today was so beautiful; I hope spring is here for good ☺! Although it did snow yesterday... ☺ 
How is your spring coming? Do you have flowers yet?
Have a great rest of your day!
(I updated the My Lemon Plant page if you want to check it out :D.)

“Is the spring coming?" he said. "What is it like?"...
"It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine...”
Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are beautiful pictures, Shai! I love them! Great job!

    Unfortunately no, we don't have any flowers here yet. BUT, I did hear the spring peepers yesterday, and they usually mean spring is just around the corner, so yeah, full of hope! :D

    ReplyDelete