Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thinking About... The Spectacular Book Tag!

Hey everyone! I was tagged for the Spectacular Book Tag by Blessing Counter! Thank you so much Blessing for tagging me!

The rules: 
1. Answer the questions
2. Tag 3-5 bloggers


1. What are your favorite book covers?





2. What are your favorite book titles?
Ride the River & Messenger

3. Have you read a book and didn't know why they named it that and what was the title?
Oooh, I don't think so :).
4. Have you read a book with a character that made you mad?
Definitely! There are many characters that make me mad in books. The charactwr I can think of right now is Claggart from Billy Bud.
5. Is there someone or something from a book you would never want to come across?
A beloved animal's death. Its just sad and depressing...

6. If you could meet a character in person from a book who would it be?
For this tag I'm going to choose Jeeves from Jeeves & Wooster. Jeeves is such a genius, and he would be interesting to talk to :)!

7. What book are you currently reading?
Snoop: What Your Stuff Says About You. I'm almost finished with it!

8. Have you read a book that made you cry?
Ooh good question :). I have watched movies that made me cry, but I can't remember a time I cried while reading a book. There are times that I am sad while reading a book though.

9. What is the weirdest book you read? Ethan Frome is a very weird book. I read it a long time ago and it was good, but sad and weird :). 

10. What is the worst book/series you ever read?
Hmmm, I don't think I've read a book that I truly hated... I never really got into the Divergent Series. I read a few of them, but I never finished the whole series. I did enjoy the movies though :).

11. If you could only read one more book the entire year what would it be?
Oooh good question, I would probably want to read a mystery, that way by the end of the year I would have figured out how to solve it and also how to write a mystery :). Nothing to scary though... The Westing Game,or something similar :).

If you all have any good recommendations for Mystery books I would love to know!

I'm going to tag:
Anyone who wants to participate!! I would love to read your answers!



Here are the questions to make it easier to copy :)
1. What are your favorite book covers?
2. What are your favorite book titles?
3. Have you read a book and didn't know why they named it that and what was the title?
4. Have you read a book with a character that made you mad?
5. Is there someone or something from a book you would never want to come across?
6. If you could meet a character in person from a book who would it be?
7. What book are you currently reading?
8. Have you read a book that made you cry?
9. What is the weirdest book you read? 
10. What is the worst book/series you ever read?
11. If you could only read one more book the entire year what would it be?


Thank you again Blessing Counter for tagging me! I had a lot of fun!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag, Shai! I really enjoyed your answers! :)

    Ooohh, I love mystery books! Have you tried Sherlock Holmes? Oh, and Agatha Christie! I've only read two of her books, but I really liked them. Especially The Man in the Brown Suit. Bit of warning, there are a few swear words, but I think the most has been two words in one book. So not horribly bad ;)
    Let me know if you try them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for tagging me Blessing:)! Sherlock Holmes is great! I've heard of Agatha Christie but I don't remember reading any of her books, I'll have to check them out!! Thanks for the suggestions!
      Have a great day!

      Delete