Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Thinking About... Star Wars: The Force Awakens!



Hi everyone! Star Wars: The Force Awakens is in theaters this Friday!!
 I've already bought my tickets! If you are planning on seeing Star Wars in theaters, I suggest you buy your tickets immediately, my theater was already sold out for Friday (I'm going on Sunday)!
I am such a huge Star Wars fan, and I can't wait for the movie! Really, I can't. :)


A continuation of the saga created by George Lucas and set thirty years after Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983). -IMBD

The Force Awakens cast.




I put a trailer to the movie in the right side bar, be sure to check it out if you haven't yet :)!

Star Wars Tie Fighter Pom BeanieStar Wars Tie Fighter Pom Beanie,:
Cute Star Wars clothing!


White burnout raglan with a <i>Star Wars</i> logo screened on the front and grey sleeves.<ul><li> 60% cotton; 40% polyester</li><li>Wash cold; dry low</li><li>Imported</li><li>Listed in junior sizes</li></ul>:



BB-8


Check out this video of BB-8, it is so cool :). I want one now :).


Hell yeah! <------ The Force is strong with this pin.:

And this one. | 37 Things Only "Star Wars" Fans Will Find Funny:

Dump A Day Funny Pictures Of The Day - 107 Pics. I know what you got me for Christmas. I felt your presence. Star Wars jokes:
Hahah :)

Star Wars Humor:

Hope you all enjoyed! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment