Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Thinking About... My Photography!

 
Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share a few photographs I took with you all!
 
 
 
I took this photograph in my front yard, and was so excited to get a crisp image of a bee!



Here is another picture of a bee I took at a park.
 
 
 
I took this photograph of a brand-new flower at the same park.



This pink flower was so pretty I couldn't resist taking it's picture.
 I love how it turned out!
 
"The flower doesn't dream of the bee. It blossoms and the bee comes." -Mark Nepo

Hope you enjoyed my pictures!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. The first photo is so amazing... Took at the great time !
    Photograpy is your another talent ;)
    Have a great day ;)
    Randaksela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoy taking pictures. It is very exciting when I take a picture that turns out nice! Thanks for you comment!

      Delete