Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Thinking About... Circle C Milestones: Heartbreak trail

 
 
Hey everybody! I just received the newest Circle C Milestones: Heartbreak Trail in the mail! It is amazing! I've been reading it over the past few days and have not been disappointed. If you haven't read the Circle C series  they are really good and I highly recommend them:) !
You can buy all the books here: http://www.circlecadventures.com/Books.html
 
 
My copy just arrived in the mail! Can't wait to read it! Book 2 - Heartbreak Trail A real cattle drive is a far cry from what Andrea Carter envisions when she receives permission to accompany her brothers on the trail. Can Andi survive hard work, lack of sleep, danger, and an obnoxious cowhand trying to win her attention?
 
 
I got this package in the mail...
 
Yes!!! So excited!!!


It came with flyers and a bookmark!


I love getting extra freebees along with packages :)!
 
 
Hope you enjoyed, and be sure to get a book of your own too!
Have a great day!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Yay!! I really want to get my hands on the second book. AHHH!! ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so great! I think you would really enjoy reading it :). Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Your blog post came up on my Google Alerts and I rushed right over here to read it. Thanks for showing off the book and the freebies. :-) So glad you are enjoying it. Tell your friends (oh, right, you are doing that right now on your blog. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I am always SO excited to get your books in the mail! I just finished Heartbreak Trail today and I loved it!! Thank you for your comment, it means a lot :)!

      Delete