Friday, June 13, 2014

Thinking About... Innovative Desks


I'm in the market for desks at the moment, and ran across these online. I thought they were very interesting and creative! Although probably nothing I could ever get:). There are also two benches that I thought were neat.



 
This looks so cool! Like in the office of a superhero.
 
 
 
 

 
A lamp, window, shelves, bag and hat hook. What else would you need? :)
 
 
 
 
 

 
Han Solo! This would be great for any Star Wars fan (including me)!
 
 
 
 

 
Get exercise and write at the same time!






 
It's like a tent for your desk!
 
 
 
 

 
This is such a interesting bench! It would be so cool to have in your backyard next to a pool!
 
 
 
 

 
This is neat too! I wonder if it would be comfortable? 
 
 
 
 
 


I like this desk! Imagine having this in your room!  








 
Look at all of those shelves! You could store tons of things!

Thanks for visiting! Don't forget to follow, and have a great day!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment