Friday, June 13, 2014

Thinking About... Captain America the Winter Soldier!

 
 
So last Sunday we went to the theater and watched... Captain America the Winter Soldier! It was fantastic!!!  Captain America is my favorite super hero!  In this post I am going to put up some pictures and a movie trailer!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Movie Trailer!






This is so exciting!


I wish I could look out of my car window and see Captain America drive by on a motorcycle!













Action shot.






  
Comment if you've seen Captain America the Winter Soldier, what your favorite superhero is (mine is Captain America:), or if you have any questions about the movie!
I'm going to put up a poll on which is your favorite superhero!
 
Click the follow button:)

Hope you enjoyed, and have a great day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment