Monday, March 2, 2015

Thinking About... Favorite Books Part 3!

 
Hey everyone! Here is the third post in the continuation of my favorite books.
If you missed the last post you can check it out here:
 
The Westing Game
By Ellen Raskin

 
 
Here is the book synopsis I found on www.scholastic.com:

"When sixteen people are called together for the reading of wealthy Sam Westing's will, they are surprised to learn that the will is actually a contest in which they are all to participate. Working with partners, the potential heirs take their clues to try to find the elusive answer to the Westing game and thus take their shares of the two-hundred-million-dollar prize."

I really enjoyed this mystery book when I read it, I hope you will too!

Be sure to check out my next post on Thursday, and Part 4 of my favorite books next Monday!

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment